Using the proceeds from the Certificates of Participation, North Carolina Baptist Financial Services makes loans to Baptist congregations and entities in North Carolina for the acquisition, construction and renovation of worship facilities, parsonages, schools and other similar structures. Rates and terms are generally more favorable than we believe our borrowers could get from a commercial lender. Borrowers generally will use our financing to acquire land or buildings and to construct or renovate ministry facilities, schools and other facilities necessary to carry out their mission.
Church Loan Basics:
- Competitive Rates & Terms
- No Prepayment Penalty
- Free Consultative Services
- Baptists Partnering with Baptists
- Simple Application & Loan Process (click here for PDF version of the application)
- Loans for Various Purposes
- Returns invested in Kingdom Ministries
If you are a church or qualified entity interested in borrowing funds, please click here for a loan application. You may also contact us at (800) 521-7334 if you have any questions or you may download our FAQ on Loans.
Loan Payment Calculator